Fairy Tail RP and Such
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sup guys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
Admin
Sam

Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 am

“Probably.” Niram agrees. // Freya turns back to look at David. “What? Can’t you see I’m leaving? Isn’t that what you all want?”
Back to top Go down
https://ftguildrp.rpg-board.net
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:15 am

Melody downs her drink again and leaves her money on the bar. Her eyes had round purple circles around them as she headed out the door.//"So what magic do you do?" Willow asks.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:16 am

"Magic? Well...I don't...really. I'm capable though. Don't mistake that for weakness." Niram says.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:22 am

David shakes his head. "I enjoy your presence. You are welcome to stay the night, but you're going to have to pay for your drink first. I'm sorry if it seems that I don't like you. I'm just not attracted to you."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:25 am

"What is that you do then?" Willow asks.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 am

"Atticus just gave you a shit-load of money, just take it off his tab. I-I don't...have any money. Okay?" Freya turns away. " Now leave me alone. I've been evicted and I need to find a place to stay. Not with you." // Niram sniffs. "The weather is quite nice today."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:48 am

Willow blinked "uh yeah I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:57 am

David takes a few large steps and grabs her wrist. "If you've just been evicted, then stay with me. If you help me clean up the bar this evening, we'll call your debt off, deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 am

"No dude." Freya turns her head, but not her body. "I get it, alright? I get it. I'm gross. I'm...cheap. I'm all those things you could call me. I know...that's not why you're not attracted to me. I'm perceptive. Just let me go." // Niram nods. "It does get quite cooler here than in Midi though. I'm not used to the chills."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:03 am

David shakes his head. "No, that's not why I'm not attracted to you. You have it completely wrong, and you're not as perceptive as you think. I'm offering you to stay because you need it." He lightly squeezes her wrist. "Now come inside. It's cold."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:05 am

"I don't need it, I can stay at any lonely dude's house, and I don't need to intrude on you." Freya scowls, using her free hand to push down her dress. "Don't make me use my magic. Please."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:08 am

"Not as cold as some places." Willow gets to her feet "so what can you do then if it isnt magic? You need magic to be in a guild."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 am

David lets go other hand. "Are you really that upset I don't take interest in you?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am

"No! Are you that stupid!? You really think that's the only thing bothering me right now!? That's all it would take to blow me up!? Come on!" Freya jerks away from David. "I don't care about that." She tries to regain her composure.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:17 am

“Willow. Is it not obvious that I don’t want to talk about that?” Niram asks
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:19 am

"It's what she said to you." David sighs. He looks back at the bar at where Melody was sitting. "People.... they think they have the right to judge you." He shifts his gaze back to Freya. "If you really don't want to take up my offer, then don't. But I would suggest it. I'd give you my bed, and I'll sleep on the foldout."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 am

Rosemary looks at him quizzically and gets to her feet. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:23 am

"I'll be fine." Freya says. "I can't really blame her anyway. It's all I'm known for." She sighs and continues walking. "Thanks for trying, David." // Fenwick stuffs his hands in his pockets. "Follow." He starts heading out of the guild.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:23 am

"Sorry." Willow shrugs. "What do you do for fun then?"
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:25 am

Rosemary takes one last look at her seat to see if she's forgetting anything before he strolls out the guild after him. // David slides his hands into his coat pockets and watches her leave. "I'm still going to make you clean up one night." He playfully calls after her.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:27 am

"Good fuckin luck." Freya calls back, disappearing into the night. // Fenwick heads down the street to a little hole in the wall nearby. // Niram smiles. "I make bead-necklaces."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 am

"Can I see?" Willow asks.//Melody is slightly drunk walking around
Back to top Go down
jessi_20208

jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 8:10 am

Atticus glances at the Piano, then leaves the bar. He shuffles over to Melody, and grabs her wrist. “Hey, Bitch!” He scowls. “Mind telling me why the fuck you think you’re so better than everyone?!” // “Yerp.” Washington nods. “We are them mages.”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 8:12 am

The second he touched her wrist it would go dark purple to match her eyes. "Did I insult your toy? My bad." Melody's eyes were a violent purple.
Back to top Go down
jessi_20208

jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 8:15 am

“You insulted a human being you fucking cunt.” He threw her wrist away. “How would you like it if I called you a christian prude with no hopes of ever getting dick because you can’t even look at your own vagina?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail RP
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next